You all know that the Run for the Little Flowers is near when . . .
1. Katie actually starts blogging regularly.
2. Katie's 7 Quick Takes serve as a regular reminder that registration is up and running, and you all must go here to register!
3. Katie photo bombs you with cute pictures of orphans to guilt you into registering for the run
4.Katie reminds you that if you register for the run before Monday, August 26th, you will be entered into the giveaway to win these super cute earrings! And, people, we are sooo close to 50 registrations, so register now, so that we can make it over 50 and I will giveaway TWO pairs of earrings!
5. Katie tells you to check out all the great giveaway items for the Run for the Little Flowers and read this post to see how you can earn extra entries.
Tired of me talking in the 3rd person? Yep, me too . . .
6. Pictures from our Cape Cod Vacation
We had a great time on the Cape. We added in a trip to the ER with A (who is still sick, and the rest of us have it now too). I went into the vacation tired and the word Restoration just kept coming to me as the "theme" of the week. And, although there were sleepless nights due to A being sick and couching, I truly did come away from the vacation RESTORED.
We took our dog with us for the first time and she had fun playing in the water at the "dog beach"
|May just be our Christmas 2013 picture!|
|I live with goofballs!|
|A before sickness settled in.|
7. Jen's 7 Quick Takes and a dream of mine . . .
After reading Jen's 7 Quick Takes about starting up with a Personal Trainer, I immediately thought, "I have wanted to do that for so long!" Not hire a personal trainer, but convert our garage into a workout space so I can have clients come to my house and lead classes. I wonder if I would get much interest, but I would love for the dream to become a reality in the next few years!
Have a great weekend everyone!