Thanks for hosting, Jen!
1. My Giveaway!Please do not forget to enter the giveaway for an item from Catholic Family Gifts!
2. Remember Bennett??
He has a forever family!! So happy for this cutie!
3. Not a procrastinator by nature, except for TAXES!
(I am supposed to be doing them now, instead I am writing this post!!)I strongly dislike doing our taxes. I dread it really. Are we done? Nope. But, I will say this, we are almost done and this is EARLY for us.
Any other tax procrastinators out there?
4. I really do have a lot to share . . .Lots I am excited about. But it will have to wait for the right time.
5. Itching to sign up for a race!It must be that time of year. I soooooo want to run in a race.
It is hard to believe that last year, I thought of the idea for the run in July that happened in October and this year, the t-shirt design is almost done and most of the donation logistics are worked out! Wahoo! Once the shirt design is done and I am happy with it, I will share it. I am excited for this year's race!!
7. Do you like this shirt???Adoption Tees.
Have a great weekend everyone!