To anyone who reads my blog, my blog is being taken over for the next 18 days by Run for the Little Flower Virtual 5k posts. You all will get updates on the run and get to meet our great sponsors.
For now, I need to just make you all aware of a few things:
1. We are at 136 runners/walkers/donors and I am so pleased!! Please continue to spread the word. We are so close to meeting the goal of 1 walker/runner for everyone 1 MILLION Orphans (which means we will have raised enough money to cover a Nanny's salary for 6 months)
2. Due to the volume of registrants, I did order extra shirts. So, I have plenty for those who still want to register. Once we get down to the last few in each size, I will post here and on the run's facebook page to let you all know.
3. There are only about 17 medals left, so register ASAP to ensure you get one if you want one.
4. The shirts will, hopefully, be in my hands by the end of the week and the medals sometime next week. If you registered via paypal, watch for shipping confirmation and tracking!
5. Expect an email with race "bib" around October 13th.
That is it! Please contact me with any other questions!