Before I actually get to the posts about our great sponsors, as I was looking at the list, I was struck by the things that these varied companies have in common.
1. They are all small companies started by women.
2. Most of these women are moms (awesome!).
3. All of these women love what they do.
4. They have all created unique items and products that other people love.
5. They are caring. And pretty darn giving too!
6. They have a passion for what they do. God has given each of them an incredible gift and they are passionate about sharing that gift for the betterment of others. Whether it is to help a woman athlete perform better, or feeding orphans in Uganda, they have put that passion to work to make the lives of others better.
I am honored that they have all decided to give to this run by offering giveaway items. And I am proud to be able to "introduce" them all to you over the next two weeks.
For now, you may see the items donated and links to the donor's sites, by going here.