1. Yay! It is Friday!! That means I do not have to be at the pool or tennis courts way too early for the next two days!! Yes, the boys are nearing the end of the swim team, tennis lesson, and swim lesson cycle. It is tiring! One more week and we will be done!
2. J had his last swim meet this past Tuesday. He just started swim team this summer, and joined weeks late, so he did not make the A team. But, he won his heat in freestyle at the B meet on Tuesday and was in the lead until the last moment in the backstroke. I am super proud of him for trying something new and working so hard at it.
3. Weight loss challenge.
What weight loss challenge??? Let's move on . . .
4. Seriously though, I have still not lost any weight, but I am seeing more definition in my arms and legs. So, the weight training workouts are paying off!
6. Look at the middle picture in my header, the one with the whole family. Now, look at this one . . .
7. One more reason to love Chick-fil-a.
Have a great weekend everyone!