1. This week has been a rough school week. Both the boys and I have had a hard time getting back on track after having a week off. I am so glad to be back to our normal routine and will be happy when we have settled back in.
2. Gluten Free Experiment - I am almost done with my first week of going gluten free. I thought I would crave bread this week, but I have not and it has been much easier than I thought. I have also had virtually no sugar this week either. Instead I have had yummy foods full of nutrients, color and flavor . . . all the natural kind. I think avocados are becoming my guilty pleasure . . .
3. I have wanted to change how we eat, as a family for a while. For the most part, we eat healthy foods, but we need to really make some more changes. We are on our last two boxes of cereal and then no more cereal for the boys. This week, I made other things for breakfast and then they were allowed to have cereal as a snack. I started prepping them that that will not be have cereal anymore. So far they seem OK with the idea.
4. I seem to get random injuries. I do not like to post about them all the time because I am afraid people will get tired of hearing about it. Or, I will be told I should just give up running. Well, about 3 weeks ago I partially tore an abdominal muscle. I did not do this running!! (Stay away from core machines at the gym!!). Anyways, I was told no running, no exercise for two weeks. It was horrible. I started back to exercising a little last week and then actually ran this week. I feel sluggish, but am doing any extra cardio I can to build up my endurance again.
5. Twitter. Do any of you tweet? I have a twitter account and follow lots of people. Lots of people even follow me. But I never tweet! So, if you do tweet, please tell me, do you like it?
6. Adoption. No new news yet. Have 4 families to speak to over the next couple of weeks before making a decision one way or the other. We are still leaning toward the waiting child list in China with a specific agency, but another possibility has presented itself that we are looking into.
7. Having fun with Blogger. I have actually learned how to add tabs and pages to my blog!! I feel like I am getting just a bit tech savvy.
Have a great weekend everyone!