1. Had my echocardiogram yesterday. The tech, even though she did not say much of anything, did let it slip that it looked fine. I will get the full results in a few days. I am glad that all will probably come back clear, but it does not give me any answers as to why I am having chest pains or how to get rid of them.
2. The excessive heat the last few weeks, I think, has killed my squash plants. The leaves have slowly yellowed and parts are dead. This happened to my cucumber plants last year too.
3. I have pulled out all the adoption info that we collected months ago to look at again. One of the agencies we got info from is All God's Children International. I watched the following video. You do not have to watch the whole video, but just watch the first 30 sec. I cannot watch the first 30 sec of the video without wanting to bring home an orphan today!
Every Moment Matters from Videos for AGCI on Vimeo.
4. My boys were running around, playing, without their shirts on this morning. When asked why, my oldest told me that it made them look more like pirates! I think there will always be a part of me that will wonder about why boys do what they do!
5. I am a huge Dave Ramsey fan. And, I have been spending more time at his website to get myself "grounded" again. With looking at remodeling our kitchen and all the money that that costs, we have had many discussions about money and our financial plans for the next 10 years. Anyways, I came across this article called 5 Points for Modelling Contentment (to your kids). If you get a chance, you should read it. It is very good.
6. We recently re-subscribed to Magnificat. So glad we did.
7. I have absolutely nothing else!
Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks Jen at Conversion Diary for hosting.