1. We have one foot in summer and one foot in school. We do school a few days a week still, but on other days, we just have to go to the pool. We will officially be wrapping up our school year next week, but plan to continue some school throughout the summer.
2. And I ordered our curriculum for next year already. Sonlight it is, again. I am anxiously awaiting Box Day which really should be any day now. J starts American History next year and since we live in such a history rich area, we will be doing lots of field trips.
3. And, yes I am planning our school year for next year already. We are going to have a tutor come one day a week for J so that I can use that time to spend with K and A who are anxious to read. And, although we LOVED co-op this past year, I am not planning on returning to co-op next year. Since I would like to do many field trips, I would like the flexibility of knowing that our Fridays are free. That way we will be able to get all of school work done and do fun nature studies and field trips without stressing about falling behind in our other school work.
4. Potty Training has begun for A. I think I am up for the challenge. I will let you know how it goes.
5. I still cannot comment on many blogs. So, if I usually comment of yours and have not for a while, it is not because I am not reading. I cannot comment. I need to delete cookies or something like that. I am not computer savvy, so it may be a while! But, I will comment soon!
6. After years of complaining about our kitchen table and the scratches and areas of missing stain and finish, I have decided that I would refinish the table . . . refinishing is more work than I remember. We are currently eating at a small card table. I am afraid we will be eating on it for a while.
7. Zooma Annapolis is this weekend! And, I am hoping the weather is just like today. It is perfect. After much deliberation, I have decided to run the 10K instead of the half. If you are in the area and want to run it, you can still register!! I cannot wait to share the fun of the weekend with you soon! And, if you are running it, come say Hi to me. I will be at packet pick up in Annapolis most of the day and I will be there Sunday too!
Have a great weekend everyone!