1. As you read this, we, hopefully, are on our way to Williamsburg, VA for the weekend.
2. We go to Williamsburg at least once a year. The boys love it. But this time we will be running in races. All of us!
4. My hubby and J are running an 8K on Saturday. A is running a 100m kids dash and K is running a 400m kids run. I am running a half marathon on Sunday. All are excited and ready to go.
5. Well, I do not feel ready to go, but that is OK. I really wanted to PR at this race, but for some reason, do not feel like I have it in me. Plus, I am not sure how this is possible, since I am still running and workingout a lot, but I feel so out of shape right now. It is pretty much a mental issue and lack of confidence. We will see if I can overcome it to run well on Sunday.
6. The boys all got new running shoes a couple of weeks ago in preparation for this weekend. A loves to talk about his running shoes constantly. He is ready to go for a run at a moments notice. There is something cute about that 3 yr old saying, "Mommy, I go for run too?"
7. And totally unrelated to this weekend of races, but K and J have been in their room all day. No, they did not get in trouble. I got The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe book on CD yesterday at the library. They got to listen to some of it last night before bed and shortly after breakfast they asked if they could listen to more of it. Well, it is the afternoon, and other than to eat lunch, they have been upstairs listening. They are now on the last CD.
Have a great weekend everyone!