I am a day late with this one, but that is OK. Above is a video that is "about" the book One Thousand Gifts. I had pre-ordered it and cannot wait until it arrives at my doorstep and I can read it.
67. Holy Hour
68. Fr. L
69. Dinner with an old friend
70. Reminiscing about my days at Steubie U.
71. My husband's patience and love
72. Feeling at home in a friend's home
73. Seeing the "light bulb go off" when J is doing his work
74. Mornings with three little boys' laughter
75. Feeling the warmth of A sitting on my lap as I read to him
76. K resting his head on my shoulder as I read to him
77. Little faces pressed to the glass of the front window, smiling when I arrive home
78. For personal training clients that make we smile. For the hour I spend with them that goes too quickly.
79. Being able to run
80. Fr. B
81. Being content in the here and now, yet having hope for an even more amazing future