1. As much as you think you know, there still is a lot to learn.
2. There is more to running than just lacing up your shoes and hitting the pavement.
3. There are people,
4. Running takes having faith in yourself.
5. It takes having even more faith in God.
6. It is good to be cautious.
7. Sometimes you need to throw caution to the wind.
8. There will be runners who are faster than you, have better form than you. It seems that it all comes naturally to them. But everyone has the same critical decision to make when the alarm goes off in the morning. Snooze? Yes or No? Run? Yes or No?
9. It doesn't matter that there are people who are more gifted runners than you. Just run.
10. Running is more mental that physical. It is the constant choice to take another step or to give up. Press on.
11. There is an amazing community of
12. Running in Vibrams, through snow = cold, wet toes!