1. I got the Clean Eating Cookbook last week. So far, I have made 5 things from it and the whole family has loved them all! I love when my kids say they love healthy foods! Plus, the desserts are GREAT! Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies and Molten Lava mincakes . . . YUM!
2. I am so thankful for the time change. My kids are late sleepers and kind of follow the sun's schedule. Before the time change, they would not wake up until the sun was fully shining . . . so they would roll out of bed around 8:30AM. This meant that we often would not start school until 10AM, which is way too late for me. Since the time change, they have been getting up around 7AM. I love it. We start school before 9AM now. I feel like our mornings are more productive.
3. Had a great week of working out and running this week. I love running in the Fall and Winter! It is the best time to run.
4. J is about to lose his first tooth! He is 7 1/2, so this is late, but he is so excited!
5. We are studying the Middle Ages right now in homeschool. We just finished reading Castle Diary. It makes we want to take the family to Medieval Times for dinner.
6. While I was driving home the other evening I saw a Christmas tree, yes a Christmas tree in someone's front window. Really?!? I understand the commercial push for Christmas, but I cannot imagine bringing it into my home yet. What happened to Thanksgiving?
7. And since I have nothing else to share . . . . here is a great video on proper running form (I bet you are all thrilled! ;-) )
Learning the Skill of Barefoot Running from Terra Plana on Vimeo.