1. Yea for Friday! This week has been too long and too busy!
2. I am writing this post early (Wed. actually and scheduling it for an auto post . . . yes, even as early as Wed, I am ready for the weekend to get here. But, while you are reading this, we will be at the National Aquarium!
3. Numbers are swimming in my head . . . 140, 20, and 26.2 to be exact . . . that is 140 days/20 weeks to train until I run 26.2 miles at the Suntrust National Marathon! Yikes!! More on the why and the how another time.
4. Pray for us . . . we may be starting a process soon. Maybe more details after this weekend.
5. "Until you find Paradise where you are, you will never be happy." A priest said this this week during a Holy Hour reflection. It has really stayed with me and I have been pondering it, praying about it a lot. This is a huge struggle for me. I could go through a huge list of how homeschooling, the cleanliness of my house, the actual physical house, my prayer life etc, etc is not what I want it/ how I want it to be to be. Yet, we are called to be happy in the here and now. How things are, now . . . am I the only one who struggles with this?
6. I am ready to junk the Halloween candy. It is not healthy for me to have that much chocolate in the house! I do not like Hershey bars. I have become a chocolate snob and usually only eat 70%+ cocoa chocolate bars. But, if all I have is a Hershey bar, I will eat it!
Rock Crayons for the boys at the beginning of the school year and they cannot stop coloring. These are the same boys that I would have to bribe to color a picture for Grandma and Grandpa before . . . . I wish I would have purchased these a long time ago! The only problem . . . our dog likes to eat them!!
Have a great weekend everyone!