1. This week has been as follows:
Monday: Tennis Lessons for K and J. Followed by swim lessons for J,K and A.
Tuesday: Repeat of Monday
Wednesday: Repeat of Tuesday with some whining here and there. Not too bad though.
Thursday: Repeat of Wednesday, but with a little extra whining and lot of crying from my 4 yr old who needed a nap, but refused to take one.
Friday: Repeat of Monday . . . I think they were all too tired an worn out to cry and whine!
Me: so glad it is Friday! One week of lessons down, one more to go!
2. This week has been strange . . . I have been waking up in the middle of the night lately feeling the need to pray for certain people. I never, usually, wake up in the middle of the night! I hope these prayers are fruitful!
3. I am getting more tomatoes and jalapenos from my garden than I know what to do with! I am hoping to freeze some of the jalapenos and make some tomato sauce.
4. I am getting ready to rip apart my flower beds. They are too big and too unorganized. My plan is to make them smaller and, hopefully, prettier! Once there is a break in the heat, I will start the project. For now, the flower beds will have to remain full of weeds!
5. I have learned the secret to great tasting, homemade, salsa; chipotle peppers in adobo sauce! Am I the only one that did not know this little secret ingredient?? Since I learned this, I have had a constant supply of homemade salsa in our house!6. I am running in my Vibrams now and LOVE IT!! My oldest has proclaimed that he wants shoes like that too. Just not the pink ones!
7. I need to buckle down and finish studying for my Personal Trainer Certification. I think it is time to finally set a date for it to keep me on track and get me to finish it!
To read other Quick Takes, head on over to Conversion Diary!