Here are my 7 quick takes:
1. WE ARE DONE!! The school year is officially over for us. We finished up homeschooling last week and last night I had our portfolio review . . . . summer can start now!
2. Had my second appointment with the Sports Chiropractor today . . . I felt like I got beaten up! I have tons of muscle imbalances, not to mention carrying kids on my hips has done some damage to the normal running motion that I should have. So, I go to this Dr. for chiropractic and physical therapy . . . all of this pain so I can run a marathon and inflict more pain on myself???? I guess to a sane person that may seem crazy!!
3. And yes, I am signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon on Oct. 31. I am running for our Archdiocese as part of the Run for Vocations team. More on that another time . . .
4. My husband and I are off on an exciting, romantic trip to Fl! Unfortunately, we will be in Fl for less than 24 hrs. We have been asked to be a part of a video on the blessings of children to a marriage. And, we are leaving our little blessings behind for the first time ever!! I hope they will be OK! Really, I hope I am OK! I do not like leaving my little guys!
5. We have a Chia pet that someone gave us . . . anyone else ever have one?? Do not be fooled by the commercials . . . ours is straggly and looks NOTHING like they do in the commercials!
6. Speaking of pets, we have three new ones. Hermit Crabs! The boys love them and they are actually friendly. A huge bonus, they are so easy to take care of!
7. As a woman who loves clear signs from God to know what His will is and wishes she got them more often (a burning bush or big booming voice from the sky would be nice every once in a while), I enjoyed this article at Faith and Family, Live! about God's will and trusting Him.
Have a great weekend. To read other 7 Quick takes, head on over to The Conversion Diary.