Thanks to Collen at Martin Family Moments, Alyson at Life's Little Miracles, and The Krazy Girl at Hang on Baby Jesus, this is Gonna Get Bumpy for bestowing this award upon me. I have been "awarded" this by these women over the last several months and am finally getting around to posting it.
So, in order to accept it, I need to share 10 honest things about myself and then bestow it upon 7 others.
So here I go:
1. I am a sucker for cheesy romantic comedies. I can watch them again and again. Need proof? I have watched Bride and Prejudice (A Bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice) 6 times . . . it is totally cheesy, with cheesy songs and dances, but I love it!!
2. I am not good in social situations. I try to be outgoing, but I am very shy and introverted. Thankfully, I married an extrovert who is so friendly and outgoing!
3. I have caved to pop culture and read two of the Twilight books. Oh, and I have seen both movies!
4. I love fireplaces and will sit directly in front of a fire for hours. It is a good thing we do not have a fireplace in our house!
5. I have always wanted to adopt. If we ever have enough money, I would love to adopt a young child from the US.
6. My husband is the best man I know!
7. I do not mind cooking, but I LOVE to bake. If I had the time, and an incredibly fast metabolism ;) , I would be baking breads and pies all the time.
8. I do not like driving over long bridges.
9. Yes, I did just run a half marathon, but, the first time I ran 3.5 miles over this past summer, I came home and promptly vomited! If I can run a half marathon, anyone can!
10. One of my hidden talents: finding great things at at amazing prices at Thrift stores, on Craigslist and on Ebay!
OK, so now I need to pass this on to 7 other bloggers. Here are some of my favorites (other than the ones who gave the award to me):
1. Half a Dozen Productions
2. Thy Will be Done
3. A Wink and a Smile
4. The Story of a Seed
5. Catholic Mommy Brain
6. Together for a Reason
7. Thoughts of a Wife and Mother