Several well-intentioned people thought our boys needed those little plastic green army men. One package of 100 was fine, but they have multiplied. We now have multi-colored Cowboys and Indians (some even glow in the dark!!) and blue army men too. My boys love these, but they have been found all around our house!!
I thought it would be fun to list the many places I have found them. More may be added at a later date, but only if they are fun and interesting!
1. On any floor in the house (playroom, kitchen, living room, even the bathroom!!)
2. In the sandbox
3. In the grass
4. Between cushions in the couch
5. Under the couch
6. In the toilet!! (Not sure how it got there, but I think my two-year old had something to do with it).
7. Behind the toilet
8. In the tub
9. In my son's dresser drawer
10. In the boys' beds
11. In my bed!!!
12. In the laundry room, sometimes in the dryer
13. In our dog's mouth!!
14. In the stroller basket
15. In my infant's car seat (Caleb and Joshua must think Andrew is old enough to appreciate the army men.)
16. In my diaper bag/purse (to be honest, there is little I have NOT found in there. My oldest thinks it is the best place to put ANYTHING he wants to keep!!)
17. In the office (There is a yellow Indian and an army man with a bazooka at my feet right now!!)
18. Next to the computer
19. In the bushes in our front yard (to keep the house secure, I am sure!!)